UDON THANI EXPATS CLUB
TERMS & CONDITIONS for ACTIVITY-GROUPS
UTEC, at its own decision and discretion only, offers the possibility and its support for an
UTEC member to establish her/his own informal Activity-Group.
The above mentioned UTEC member shall be a member for at least 1 year, in good standing.
An Activity-Group functions independent from the UTEC and has her own leadership, rules and schedules.
An Activity-Group is financially self-supporting and shall keep sufficient records.
In rare cases only and when it is of a perceived benefit for the UTEC members, UTEC’s
Board may consider an appropriate financial gesture.
The UTEC is not the Sponsor, Organizer, Funding Organization or Guarantor for an Activity-Group.
Activity-Groups could be a; Film-team, Breakfast-group, Discussion-group, Golf-club, Cycle-club, Etcetera.
The benefits for an Activity-Group under the umbrella of the UTEC are:
– Publications of activities;
* on the UTEC’s website
* at membership meetings
* through mailings
– Assistance with man-power (if available) at an event
– Others (To the discretion of UTEC’s Board)
To become an Activity-Group under the umbrella of the UTEC, at least the following “Terms & Conditions” shall be accepted and obeyed. These are:
– The Activity-Group shall have a Name, Rules and Scheduled meetings
– The Activity-Group shall adopt and adhere to the “Constitution and By-Laws” of the UTEC
– The Activity-Group shall have a Leader and a minimum of two (2) members
– The Leader of an Activity-Group cannot be a member of the UTEC’s Board.
– The Activity-Group shall not exclude any UTEC member
– At least 75% of the Activity-Group’s members shall be UTEC member
– If the number of participants for an Activity-Group is limited, UTEC members shall have priority, unless an explanation, satisfactory to the UTEC’s Board, not to do so, is given.
Requests for support shall be made in writing to the UTEC’s secretary.
Applications will be discussed and decided upon; at the latest on the second Board-meeting following the receiving date of the Application by the Board.